Wednesday, January 08, 2003

I Miss Pittsburgh

Dad sent me these jokes today:

A woman from Pittsburgh and another woman from Cleveland were seated side by side on an airplane. The woman from Pittsburgh, being friendly and all, said: "So, where are you from?"

The other woman said, "From a place where they know better than to use a preposition at the end of a sentence."

The woman from Pittsburgh sat quietly for a few moments and then replied: "So, where are you from, Bitch?"

And summing up the aftermath of January 5th...

It's the first day of school and the teacher thought she'd get to know the kids by asking them their name and what their father does for a living.   The first little girl says, "My name is Mary and my daddy is a postman."

The next little boy says, "I'm Andy and my Dad is a mechanic."

Then one little boy says, "My name is Johnny and my father is a striptease dancer in a cabaret for gay men."

The teacher gasps and quickly changes the subject, but later in the school yard, she approaches Johnny privately and asks if it was really true that his Dad dances nude in a gay bar.

Johnny blushed and said, "No, I'm sorry.   My dad's the defensive coordinator for the Cleveland Browns, but I was just too embarrassed to say so."

Hey, I Accidently Deleted My Address Book
So send email to my hotmail address. It's the email link from the website, which by the way is back up after a short hiatus. We'll hopefully be posting more pics soon, as we know have tons of iDisk storage. Look for holiday pics and some "classic" pics soon.

I Love Storage Containers
Should one person be so excited about reorganizing a back closet? I got a cool hanging canvas shoe/sweater organizer, a clear under-the-bed organizer, and a clear swing-latch square organizer. Clutter free living...[DROOL]. I hadn't intended on getting any, but they were dirt cheap at Marc's. Marc's is the only reason why anyone should consider visiting, let alone living, in Cleveland. Well, that and the GLBC, of course.

General Living Update
Rick's starting school next week. He's taking some programming prerequisites at Tri-C starting next week. They should be nice and easy for him, as long as he's able to keep up his harrowing schedule. If he just cuts out eating and sleeping, I'm sure he'll do just fine. I'm going to take a certification course through Cleveland State...it's the SHRM Program. Sounds like some sort of 12 Step Program, eh? It's actually only 4. Heh heh.

More sooner than later.

No comments: