Friday, September 26, 2003

Well, It's Official

We've known this was coming for about three weeks, but weren't really allowed to speak about it until the staff knew. Now that the PBT has published it, I guess it's OK to publically say that Valhalla Microbrewery and Restaurant, employer to Richard and major contributor to our income is now closing.

Yeah, it sucks.

Recently I've had one promising interview, one interesting but uneventful interview, and two more interviews on the horizon. And I keep networking.

Rick has a few things that may pan out to be very lucrative, but I don't really want to write about those until they're finalized one way or the other.

My mantra right now is "we were meant to come back to Pittsburgh, everything will be all right." Om namo guru dev namo.

I may have to take some Sucrosa.

No comments: