Monday, September 22, 2003

Vegas Pics, Finally

Finally posted pics here. And more pics here. Check 'em out. These pictures, I think, are remarkably mundane given the amount of fun we had. Rick said that you really can't capture what's fun about Vegas on film. You evidently can't capture what's fun about the Hoover Dam either, especially when you leave the camera in the car, Rick.

My mother-in-law took some really good dam pictures (hee hee), and some pictures with people in them (as opposed to all my pics of buildings and big cats). Maybe I'll get those posted to the sight someday soon. I do like the pics of the Fremont Street Experience. Downtown in general...Old Vegas...was pretty cool.

Vegas Quick Trip

We stayed here.
We ate here.
We swam here.
We drank here.
Rick won money here.
We weren't affected by this.
Ann, Bud and I went on the dam tour. There's plenty of pics here.
Read about a Hoover Dam urban legend here and read the lyrics to a song not really about Hoover Dam, but is called "Hoover Dam". (Had to get a Bob Mould reference in at least ONE of my posts.)
If you don't like gambling, there's plenty of other things to do in Vegas. Like this. Or this. Or even this.

No comments: