Thursday, January 31, 2008

Up at 3 AM

Tommy was up at about 2 AM and instead of letting him crawl in bed with us, I decided to put him back to bed in his own room. Now everyone is sleeping soundly except for me. Luckily for anyone who *ahem* frequents this site, that means more quality blogging!

"I can't blog at work!" is a frequent lament of mine. Now I suppose if I was really hardcore I'd bring my laptop and try to pirate in on someone's unprotected wireless network. But considering I just gave up my lunchtime gym habit because I could never find the time to walk across the street to workout, that's probably an unrealistic level of commitment.

So I get by emailing myself little tidbits that I hope to remember to blog about before the rest of the world has scooped me. You could call me the Jackie Harvey of the blogosphere.

You may have seen the "How to Make a Panda Bear Grow" email that was circulating around several weeks ago. I decided that this little guy looked like my little guy when he was about 6 weeks old. Uncanny, isn't it?


No comments: